Skilled Assistance With Family Immigration

At Tanya M. Linetsky & Associates LLC, we support clients trying to bring a loved one or an employee to the United States. Trying to get a visa for a parent, spouse, child, sibling, or fiancé(e) can be a long and emotional process.

At our firm, you can be sure that your immigration matter will receive the time and attention it deserves from our experienced and knowledgeable immigration law attorney.

Give us a call today to discuss your specific situation. Based in Cleveland, we serve clients nationwide.

What Is The Best Way To Meet Your Immigration Goals?

As an experienced immigration attorney, Ms. Linetsky can guide you forward in choosing a path to accomplish your family immigration goals.

Immediate relatives and spouses can petition to receive an immigrant visa for their loved ones. An immediate relative includes parents, children and siblings. One can also petition for a fiancé(e) or a spouse. If the spouse is currently in the U.S., then the process to go through is adjustment of status. If the foreign national’s spouse is overseas, the couple must go through consular processing.

Both of these processes, while relatively straightforward, require the assistance of an experienced immigration lawyer. It is critical that you properly complete and submit the paperwork and other documents. A mistake could lengthen an already long process.

It is also good to know about what your options are for obtaining permanent resident status, also known as a green card.

Contact Us For Skilled Immigration Counsel

From our Ohio office, we provide experienced representation for clients seeking to bring an immediate family member, spouse, fiancé(e) or employee to the United States. Contact us if you are looking for an experienced, accessible lawyer to support you.

Our immigration law firm is devoted to assisting clients with immigration needs nationwide. Contact us online, or call us at 216-291-5200 or toll free at 866-606-3811 to schedule a consultation with an experienced family immigration attorney.