Focused And Effective Immigration Attorney
From our Ohio office, we provide experienced, resourceful representation for clients in immigration law. Through the use of technology, we can speak face-to-face with clients all over the world.
If you are looking for an experienced immigration attorney, with the knowledge and resources to represent clients all over the country, contact Tanya M. Linetsky & Associates LLC, to schedule a consultation. Based in Cleveland, we serve clients nationwide.
What Type Of Immigration Matter Do You Need To Address?
Attorney Tanya Linetsky works directly with her clients, whether they are individuals, families, businesses or employers. She delivers individualized attention, answering their calls within 24 hours and ensuring her clients are up-to-date on the status of their case. She represents clients in all areas of immigration law, including:
- Deportation/removal: Removal proceedings can be initiated due to a variety of legal reasons such as entering the U.S. illegally, overstaying a visa or a criminal conviction. If you are facing deportation, it is critical to have experienced immigration counsel protecting your interests.
- Asylum: People who fear persecution in their home countries due to their race, nationality, religion, political opinions or their social group membership may qualify for asylum. Asylum may be used as a defense to removal.
- Family immigration: Immediate relatives, spouses and fiancé(e)s can petition for their loved ones to come to the United States. An experienced attorney helps prevent unnecessary delays.
- Business immigration: Many workers in the United States come from overseas. Our law firm helps employers and employees obtain authorization to work in the United States promptly.
- Naturalization: For people seeking U.S. citizenship, we guide them through the process, helping them complete the application and prepare for the interview.
- Visas: We help clients seeking visas of all types, including family visas, student visas, employment visas, and other business visas.
Contact An Experienced Immigration Lawyer
Our immigration law firm is devoted to assisting clients with immigration needs nationwide. Contact us online, or call us at 216-291-5200 or toll free at 866-606-3811 to schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration lawyer.